100+ sickened with norovirus, and it wasn't a cruise ship this time!

A single restaurant in North Carolina is responsible for infecting over 100 people with norovirus. Apparently the culprit is was the cuttlefish dish. 

"The Cowfish’s owner said that since reopening, they have enhanced cleaning protocols and implemented a more detailed system for tracking employee illnesses."


This is something I hope is successfully legislated ASAP. People who work in health care and food services deserve paid sick time. It's a serious public health issue and The Right Thing To Do. 

So maybe skip the squid and have pizza instead.